If you have questions or suggestions with AirGO, please log support tickets at https://support.ezcuisine365.com/.
If you want to chat with us live, please use our live chat during business hours:
- Pacific Time 9am – 5pm.
Otherwise, for affiliate programs and other inquiries, please contact us:
toll-free: 1 (888) 370-6700
- telephone: 1 (858) 222-1158
Shipping destination: We deliver to Continental USA and Canada only via standard ground shipping. Customers in some rural areas may be required to pay extra shipping charges. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Please provide physical street address for destination when you order.
Shipping date and time: Order will be processed within 2 business days. It roughly takes about 3-7 business days for shipping to west coast of states. And it takes 7-10 business to east coast of states. Actual delivery time may vary based on locations and other conditions.
Order cancellation: Order cannot be cancelled if they have been processed and are in transit. If customer requires cancellation please contact us at 1-888-370-6700 immediately. Shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount. Orders which are not only the one is not in transit can be cancelled not incur any charges.
Report shipping problems: If there are any problems relating to shipping, please contact us by phone, email, or open support ticket on our support website https://support.ezcuisine365.com/. Our Support Staff will be able to help
Customer’s satisfaction is our top priority. We have 30-day return policy to allow you return the item, some conditions and terms may apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. The return policy is as follows:
- Customer refuse to accept the product at the destination. A 10% restocking fee will apply, and the round trip shipping costs will be responsible by the customer.
- If the item is defective upon arrival, you will be covered under our warranty policy.
- If you decide no longer want the goods or you made the purchase by mistaken, and the goods is in the original packaging that is never opened or used, return is allowed with $10.00 + Taxes as restocking fee. The purchaser also pays for the round trip shipping cost as well. If the product package was opened or the product was used, returns are not allowed.
- Return process:
- Make a return request via our Support Ticket system support.ezcuisine365.com. Return request must be made within 30 days of receiving. Please provide the following information with your return request:
- Reason of return, including photos or video of the issue; and
- Order ID; and
- Purchaser name, address, e-mail and contact phone number
- Our support team member will qualify your return. You will need to provide the information as follows:
- If the return is approved, purchaser has to fill out RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). RMA will be emailed to you with an RMA number.
- Return shipping instructions will be given in RMA form.
- Once we received the returned item and verified the content, and if the condition match the reason listed on RMA form, we will issue the refund less any charges to the purchaser’s original payment method.
EZCUISINE warrants all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date the product is received. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth hereby:
- The warranty extends only to the original purchaser and used in the USA and Canada. This warranty is not transferable. A proof of purchase, purchase order number or other proof of date of original purchase is required before warranty service is performed.
- Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty applies to consumer use only by a single family or Household. This warranty is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting, unless endorsed by EZCUISINE for coverage.
- This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or unauthorized repair or modification.
No warranty service will be provided if the product has been tampered with or damaged through improper use and care, faulty packaging by the owner or mishandling by any carrier.
- This product is repairable by EZCUISINE, during and after the warranty period. Repair or replacement of the product is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. If repair or replacement is not practical, a full refund of the purchase amount is to be performed.
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product.
- This warranty does not cover units that are used outside of the USA and Canada.
- The liability of EZCUISINE, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part shall be limited to repair or replacement of the appliance or part and shall not exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance or part.
This warranty will not cover any damage which could occur as a result of misuse, negligence, failure to follow EZCUISINE instructions, use on current or voltage other than as stamped on the product, or a modification or unauthorised repair of the product. It also does not cover normal tear and wear, maintenance or replacement of consumable parts, and any of the following:
- using the wrong type of water;
- scaling (any de-scaling must be carried out according to the instructions for use);
- ingress of water, dust or insects into the product;
- mechanical damages, overloading;
- damages or bad results due to wrong voltage or frequency;
- accidents including fire, flood, lightning, etc.;
- professional or commercial use;
- damage to any glass or porcelain ware in the product.
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).
COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES(S) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
EZCUISINE is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the appliance or damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenues or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, costs of removal, installation or other consequential damages of whatsoever nature. The manufacturer’s warranty by EZCUISINE is an extra benefit which does not affect consumer’s Statutory Rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. The consumer may assert any such rights at his sole discretion.